Welcome to the Macdonald-Kelce Library research guide for the Master of Fine Arts - Creative Writing program. This research guide will help you find information useful to creative writing students, offer some pointers on how to do research, and provide information on library policies. If you have any questions please contact us through the Contact Information tab.
* find books in the catalog
* search for articles in the literary criticism databases
* check out recommended physical and digital literary magazines
* learn how to self-publish
* take a look at sites for further education
* make sure you know our loan policies